We are currently looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our team in Innisfail.
Your Impact as an Associate Account Executive
- Providing information to customers in response to customer inquiries on products/services and converting a high percentage to new sales opportunities;
- Matching customer needs to insurance company’s products/services;
- Meeting established sales and service targets;
- Generating new business opportunities by recommending products/services where appropriate;
- Up-selling or cross-selling products/services to existing clients;
- Updating customer records on computer system;
- Resolving customer concerns within authority limits;
- Providing post sales customer service (i.e. policy changes;
- Reviewing coverage(s) and recommending changes as necessary;
- Maintaining quality controls, checks work for accuracy;
- Managing accounts receivable;
- Processing documents, including customer letters and invoices (as needed or directed)
- Referring complex/difficult customer inquiries to team leader or supervisor;
- Maintaining general knowledge and understanding of insurance products distributed by Boreal Group
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of continuous experience in a sales / customer service focused roll
- Ability to establish a rapport, assess and identify cross selling opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- Post-Secondary degree is not required but would be an asset.
- Applicants not required to hold a General Insurance Level One (1), but will be required to obtain within 1 month of hire.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package including job stability, competitive compensation structure, continuing education & training, and the successful candidate could experience impressive potential for compensation growth through sales initiatives and portfolio growth.
How To Apply:
Resumes may be submitted by email or in person no later than August 31, 2016 to:
Boreal Insurance Group
5022 50 Street
Innisfail, AB T4G 1S7